How it works
- If you don't have a business account, upgrading your existing account or creating a new PayPal Business account is quick and free of charge. There are no additional costs involved.
- To upgrade to a PayPal business account, go to www.paypal.com/upgrade. If you are an individual, just enter your own name when PayPal asks for a "business name"
- List all ticket details through ticket type, music genre (if applicable), sports (if applicable) and extra features that it comes with
- Please connect your PayPal account so you can get paid accordingly through direct deposit
- List images, pictures of proof evidence (i.e. cross off personal private information) or packaging (optional)
- Every purchase is protected through 100% buyer guarantee
- TicketHarbor company listings allow you to buy tickets anytime and allow you to pick-up lost or stolen tickets at Will-Call / Box-office.
- Pay online through Ticketharbor even if you do local pickup because it protects yourself from carrying valuables, possible fraudulent printed tickets, and stolen tickets.
- If there are any issues with the ticket, please document as much as possible and contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post as much detail about what kind of ticket you are seeking and provide pictures
- Give an estimated price you will pay and discuss amongst each through message
- Through our Nightclub Listing type, you may browse and seek a variety of local events within your region and request to get a 'free' or 'discounted' entry
- Every club's guest-list is on a case-by-case basis and they have the right to accept or deny your entry
- With our friendly messaging system, you may contact different promoters or venues if they have openings or general inquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy tickets on Ticketharbor?
You can send an offer to any listing that the buyers are requesting. Once the buyer accepts your offer, during the transcations you can message the seller directly to complete the transaction.
If you'd like to purchase tickets listed, simply pay with credit cards, and the seller will be responsible for sending your ticket within 48 hours or the transaction will be canceled.
What is an 'TicketHarbor' official listing?
The Ticketharbor listings are curated by us for faster and more secure transaction with us. Once the transaction is processed, the PDF ticket(s) or a USPS with tracking number will be delivered automatically to the buyer's email address. All Ticketharbor tickets come with buyer protection or money back guarantee.
Do I get charged fees buying tickets with TicketHarbor?
No. Sending offers is always free on Ticketharbor. You can send an offer to any listing you are interested in and get connected with the seller to buy tickets.
We do charge a small transaction fee because of our operational costs - website, credit cards, and more.
How do you verify sellers?
With our proprietary algorithm and monitoring, we can track Facebook accounts logged in with us to verify user’s social network identity, payment information, email addresses, locations, track record, and more.
Our scenario: A profile that is located in San Francisco is selling Lalapalooza tickets (Chicago, IL) and is using a Florida credit card is prone to be flagged. Any suspicious or fake profile will be BANNED immediately.
Can you guarantee that all the tickets are valid?
Sorry, due to the nature of our network being peer to peer, we can only do our best to validate and verify sellers on our platform through our proprietary filter of distinguishing genuine buyer and sellers. Although we can’t guarantee that all tickets are valid, if you provide evidence that the ticket does not scan (i.e. Will-call evidence), we will give you your money back.
However, tickets listed by Ticketharbor offer you fan protection that if in any case you tickets are invalid or stolen, you can visit Will-call and redeem a new ticket.
The ticket I want to purchase is not listed as 'Instant Buy', can I still get fan protection?
Yes. If you are interested in a listing simply message the seller to do the transaction through the website and it will automatically be provided.
How do I make a payment? How do I get tickets after I make a payment?
If your seller is a new, you will have to communicate with the seller to setup a PayPal account under Settings and payment. Afterwards, you will be allowed to make a credit card payment directly to seller. Tickets will be delivered directly by seller. (Email, physical mail or in-person meet up)
Is my payment information secure?
Definitely! We use PayPal Business, an leading secure online payment solution for our transactions.
Can I cancel an order?
All sales are final. Unless an event is canceled, you will get a full refund on your order.
What happens if ticket is never delivered to me or my ticket doesn’t work?
If you are buying ticket directly from a seller, please contact the seller regarding ticket delivery. If the seller stops responding or makes any excuses of delaying delivery. Report the user immediately so we reverse the transaction and give a first-offence (or possibly immediate removal).
If your ticket is denied entry, you need to report to us as soon as possible by Facebook message and our email: email@example.com. We will help you find replaceable tickets in the best of our abilities.
Does having another person’s name on my ticket matter?
No, in most cases, venues do not care who the ticket is address to, the barcode or QR code is the only thing venue scans at admittance. The ONLY case when it matters is when a venue explicitly states they will double-check ID's (i.e. RadioHead hosted by Golden Voice in Southern California)
Do you have all the events? What do I do if I can’t find the event I’m looking to attend?
Although we are growing every day, our source of tickets are limited due to the capacity of different venues and popular demand. The best way is to refer to "Requesting tickets" so any new sellers may contact you immediately.
How do I sell my tickets on TicketHarbor?
You can create a listing for the tickets you are selling under "Post a New Listing" on the upper right hand corner. Buyers who are interested in your tickets will buy it immediately, once you accept the offer you can message the buyer directly to ask where to send the ticket through email, physical address, or location to pickup.
Do I list my tickets myself?
Yes, you must list tickets yourself.
- Provide clear front pictures, seating chart (if applicable), and any useful information such as benefits or perks if extra (i.e. Free Parking pass, etc.)
Do I upload my tickets onto Ticketharbor?
No, you don’t need to upload your tickets when you first create a listing on Ticketharbor. We DISCOURAGE users to post their ticket even if barcode is crossed off. The only information that should be added is festival line-up, or proof of purchase (with personal information CROSSED off)
How do I get paid?
You will be paid direct deposit by Paypal once the funds are released by a confirmation from the buyer to us usually 3-5 business days.